- Double click on the downloaded file and just follow the instructions. Everything is automatic. The WampServer package is delivered whith the latest releases of Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- Once WampServer is installed, you can manually add aditionals Apache, Php or MySql (only VC9, VC10 and VC11 compiled) versions. Explanations will be provided on the forum.
- Each release of Apache, MySQL and PHP has its own settings and its own files (datas for MySQL).
- The “www” directory will be automatically created (usually c:\wamp\www)
- Create a subdirectory in “www” and put your PHP files inside.
- Click on the “localhost” link in the WampSever menu or open your internet browser and go to the URL : http://localhost